Here goes:
1. I really don't mind doing laundry, but hate dusting.
2. I don't like fruity candy - chocolate or caramel, please!
3. Volleyball is my favorite sport.
4. I love milk (goes well with the chocolate, you know).
5. I seriously considered joining the military in high school.
6. I was a cheerleader for 4 years in high school (yes, I know - :oP ) - boys basketball and football. I've always regretted not staying in sports instead.
7. I love historical Christian fiction. I hate reading mysteries, or anything with crime or intrigue.
8. I hate hot weather, unless I'm at the lake. Sweatshirt weather is perfect!
9. My (earthly) dream home is a lakeside log home with my own dock and beach. (I'm not asking for much.) 2nd choice is a big old farmhouse. But I'm very thankful for and comfortable in my present home. And really looking forward to my heavenly one!
10. I have large hands.
11. I used to work at Dairy Queen and could make a pretty decent Dairy Queen Swirl (you know - the little curlie-Q on top of the cones and sundaes?). Sometimes they let us take home the mistakes (frozen solid).
12. Some day I'd like to go to the symphony.
13. My favorite kind of pizza is ham and pineapple. Favorite pop: A&W Rootbeer.
14. My favorite fruits, in order: peaches, blueberries, and strawberries.
15. I'd love to travel more. And see the ocean.
16. The loudest noise I've ever heard is the squeak that happened when the dentist pulled one of my wisdom teeth. It was awful.
17. I wish I could see the places my ancestors lived in the old country - Norway, England, and Germany.
18. My parents were both teachers and sometimes let me correct papers.
19. I've never been able to float on my back - I sink.
20. When I was 3 or 4 someone asked me what I was going to be when I grew up and I said I was going to go to robber school to learn to be a robber.
21. I'm afraid of heights.
22. I sleep with a noisemaker set on "waterfall".
23. I have TMJD - a jaw joint problem - and wear a mouthguard every night.
24. I rarely played with dolls when I was little - I thought they were for sissies. My favorite toys were my gun and holster set, semi truck, and Rubik's cube - but I mostly played outside having imaginative adventures with my best friend Ginny.
25. My feet are not the least bit ticklish.
February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This was fun! Thanks for sharing with us. :) It is neat learning new things about people and I always enjoy reading these types of lists but dislike doing them myself! I am not very creative in that area I guess!
sooo fun to read r.!! i laughed about the gun and holster and semi bit... :) and, you have big hands?? whatever!! i'll have to have you show me a cheer or too next time i see you.. ;) j/k...
#20 is sooo funny! i'm assuming you never fulfilled that ambition :-)
good choice of toys, btw :-)
Thanks for sharing!!
It was fun to get a little more insight into you and your past! You'll have to show us your quick-draw next time we see you!
Bethany
Post a Comment