Here's a pic of Rascal, J's dog. He's kind of a mutt - a mixture of Bichon, Jack Russell terrier and mini-schnauzer. He's a pretty good dog, except that he's paranoid that at any time a stranger will come and eat him. At least, that's what we've guessed he's thinking, according to the way he freaks out and barks like mad whenever anyone other than family comes in the house. Or one of us walks in with a hat on. Or makes any kind of knocking sound. Or someone drives their car on the road 1/2 mile away. Sometimes we're kind of clueless as to why the barking starts. If the smoke alarm comes on (when I'm broiling, for instance) he'll shake for a good half hour. To be fair, I suppose I should mention his good qualities. Let's see . . . He's snuggly. He knows where to do his business. And best of all, he doesn't shed!
February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment