Today K was reading my blog, and let me know, in no uncertain terms, that I have bungled the genealogy of our cats in a previous post. Sorry kitties - it wasn't on purpose. When one has a very fertile momma cat, keeping track of the litters gets a little confusing!
Hubby was home today working on various projects around the house - he assembled shelving for K closet, capped the wall ledge in her room, planned what to do on our garage landing/entry (he's going to be installing 5 open lockers there - one for each of us, with a bench, hooks, and upper shelves - I can't wait!), installed a light there, cleaned up the garage, etc. Much appreciated! I spent some time prepping walls for painting. When we built this house, we painted everything white (Bridal White, to be exact) because I was feeling like I had made so many decisions about the house that I just didn't even want to think about colors. I thought we could just do a room at a time as we wanted. Well, here we are 11 years later, and some rooms are still white. So, we're soon painting the entry, laundry, hall, and both upstairs bathrooms. I will be so glad to get this done. The walls in the entry needed a lot of touch up with filler - it's a very high traffic area. I'll have to post some pictures of the work in progress, but not tonight.
February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment