
C and his dog.

The ponies, Prince and Spanky.

Cowboy, looking contemplative.

The "girls" that provide our delicious brown eggs. :o)

One of Lily's kittens, that Spanky stepped on seconds after this was taken. I think she'll be all right.

Spanky, being friendly.

Daisy, who also had a litter of kittens, but would prefer that Aunt Lily do most of the mothering.

Prince is starting to look kind of shaggy - he's growing his winter coat.

Daisy

Lily. She's a good mama.

My black-eyed Susans are looking tired and cold.

'Autumn Joy' Sedum - I love it's red color in the fall.

The Johnny Jump-Ups are still blooming away, mid-November. Awesome. In our house, we affectionately refer to them as Jackie Pop-Ups.
2 comments:
I loved the pictures of your animals - I now have a yellow and white neutered cat - what a pet she is - from Brad and Martha for my 86th. You will come and visit soon wont you??? Kath with love!
oops the neutered cat is a male of course - but cats are always "she" to me!!
Post a Comment