December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, K!

I can hardly believe it, but K turned 12 today! She only had half of a day of school, so she helped me with her birthday cake, deciding she wanted to do the frosting and decorating. I found sprinkles in the shapes of farm animals - cows, chicks, and pigs - which I knew she would love. She was really wishing there were horses, too (of course). She stuck some miniature horse figurines from her bedroom shelf on top, assuring me that she washed them first!





Here she is in the western duds she got for her birthday.


The other day we woke up to a winter wonderland - snow covering everything. We must have about 7 inches of white stuff now. It's really beautiful, because unlike usual when the wind is blowing, it must have fallen straight down, so the trees are all nicely decorated. What a transformation! I love winter for it's beauty.


This shot was taken a while ago, before she donated her hair.

Happy Birthday, K! As I wrote on your card, may you always follow the Lord Jesus, riding the trails he has for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Happy birthday Kezia! from Judy C.