I sure don't want to! Rascal is J's dog, but sometimes she lets C or K have him in their rooms. C had the opportunity last night. No, Rascal doesn't have fleas or worms. C has a loft bed that is Unsafe for Little Dogs so he camped out on the floor for the night. (Rascal is not allowed up on C's loft bed because I don't want a big vet bill for fixing a broken doggy leg from him jumping down.)
April 9, 2008
Who gets to sleep with the dog?
I sure don't want to! Rascal is J's dog, but sometimes she lets C or K have him in their rooms. C had the opportunity last night. No, Rascal doesn't have fleas or worms. C has a loft bed that is Unsafe for Little Dogs so he camped out on the floor for the night. (Rascal is not allowed up on C's loft bed because I don't want a big vet bill for fixing a broken doggy leg from him jumping down.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment