Today I took K to see the orthopedic surgeon again. He said that the cast comes off in a week, and then she'll get a half cast, which is just a back slab that is held to her arm with an ace bandage. I didn't catch how long she'll have to wear the half cast. She is supposed to be careful with her arm all summer - no rough stuff like trampoline, etc. I'm not sure about swimming lessons or riding Prince - will have to ask next week.
Also took Rascal to the vet for his shots. He shook like a leaf. The vet's coming to do a heartworm test on Cowboy tomorrow - she had to do a house call for a cat nearby tomorrow so said she'd stop in.
Lots of other stuff happening, but I'm so tired that I'm about ready to drop.
We read Psalm 27 for our reading after supper - such a nice chapter.
"One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple."
Ps. 27:4
"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord."
Ps. 27:14
June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment