This article about raw milk was in Dr. Mercola's newsletter today. Let me know what you think. Maybe some day it will not be so hard to get around here.
A few months ago, we did get some raw milk. It was great - I made puddings and lots of butter. Butter is actually pretty easy to make in a mixer and tastes AMAZING. The milk tasted a little different from the pasteurized variety, but it was really good, especially knowing that it is so much healthier (if coming from a very clean source).
I made the switch to butter from olive oil Becel margarine a few months ago, though I still use margarine for baking most of the time. I just wish I could make our own butter on a regular basis! I'm hoping that with the push towards organic and health foods, raw milk will soon be allowed to be sold here.
June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You need a cow!!
Post a Comment