
These are a favorite at our house!
2 cups flour (I like to use whole wheat)
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch salt
1 cup chocolate chips (or carob chips)
2 cups mashed ripe bananas (3 large)
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
In large bowl, stir together dry ingredients, adding chocolate chips last. Blend together wet ingredients in another bowl. Stir wet and dry ingredients together until blended. Don't overmix.
Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 350 F, 25 minutes or until golden brown and firm to touch.
Yields 18 muffins (at least!)
Yummy!


2 comments:
sounds delicious -it is fun to hear from you Robin and see the pictures of Kezia too. Kath
I made these muffins the other day! Yummy! I tried carob chips but i'm not sure i would do that again. they are okay, definitely not chocolate, but cheaper!
~bethany
Post a Comment